Summer at Camp Living Waters
Looking for a summer camp for your church's children or youth ministry? We offer Children’s Camp for completed 1st-6th graders and Youth Camp for completed 7th-12th graders (6th graders are welcome if they are already a part of the youth group).
Because our camps are designed for groups to attend together, we are unable to accept individual campers. We ask that each group bring 1 chaperone for every 5 campers of the same gender.
Children's Camp | $175
- June 4 -7
- June 11 -14
- July 8 - 11
- July 12 - 15
- $50 deposit is due by April 1 and is nonrefundable after April 30
- Prices are the same for campers and chaperones.
- SAVE $10! If you register and pay your deposit by February 5, each person's total camp fee is only $165!
Youth Camp | $220
- June 25 - 29
- Youth adventure recreation camp
- $50 deposit due by April 1 and is nonrefundable after April 30
- Prices are the same for campers and chaperons.
- SAVE $10! If you register and pay your deposit by February 5, each person's total camp fee is only $210!.
All Summer Staff will help with day to day running of camping (including cleaning, maintenance, kitchen, etc.). Summer Staff must be at least 16 years old by June 1st.
Additional positions available include:
- Lifeguard (must be at least 16 years old by June 1st and must have current certification)
- Team Leader: lead rotations for the four children's camps and one youth camp including recreation and Bible study (must be at least 18 years old by June 1st)
- Program Coordinator: Assist Director in all areas of camp including overseeing staff, special activities during camps, and liaison with other groups that use CLW, must be available from May 16 - August 1(must be at least 19 years old by June 1st)
- A/V Coordinator: oversee and participate in the capture and edit of still image/video, plus oversee worship center sound/video/presentation needs for the children's camps and youth camp.
- A/V Assistant: primarily responsible for all worship center sound/video/presentation needs and give assistance to the A/V Coordinator during the four children's camps and one youth camp.
- Ropes Course: Assist with low and high ropes courses (must be at least 18 years old by June 1st and have current certification - training will be provided by CLW).
- Worship Team: Musicians and singers are needed for a staff worship band for four children's camps and one youth camp.
Staff in training positions are available for youth 15 years of age. This can be on a weekly schedule or as on needed basis.