Summer at Camp Living Waters
Looking for a summer camp for your church's children or youth ministry? We offer Children’s Camp for completed 1st-6th graders and Youth Camp for completed 7th-12th graders (6th graders are welcome if they are already a part of the youth group).
Because our camps are designed for groups to attend together, we are unable to accept individual campers. We ask that each group bring 1 chaperone for every 5 campers of the same gender.
Children's Camp | $175
- June 4 -7
- June 11 -14
- July 8 - 11
- July 12 - 15
- $50 deposit is due by April 1 and is nonrefundable after April 30
- Prices are the same for campers and chaperones.
- SAVE $10! If you register and pay your deposit by January 2, each person's total camp fee is only $165!
Youth Camp | $220
- June 25 - 29
- Youth adventure recreation camp
- $50 deposit due by April 1 and is nonrefundable after April 30
- Prices are the same for campers and chaperons.
- SAVE $10! If you register and pay your deposit by January 2, each person's total camp fee is only $210!.
- Lifeguard (must be at least 16 years old by June 1st and must have current certification)
- Support Staff: help with day to day running of camp, includes cleaning, maintenance, kitchen, etc. (must be at least 16 years old by June 1st)
- Team Leader: lead rotations for the three children's camps and one youth camp including recreation and Bible study (must be at least 18 years old by June 1st)
- Program Coordinator: Assist Director in all areas of camp including overseeing staff, special activities during camps, and liaison with other groups that use CLW, must be available from May 16 - August 1(must be at least 19 years old by June 1st)
- A/V Coordinator: oversee and participate in the capture and edit of still image/video, plus oversee worship center sound/video/presentation needs for the children's camps and youth camp.
- A/V Assistant: primarily responsible for all worship center sound/video/presentation needs and give assistance to the A/V Coordinator during the three children's camps and one youth camp.
- Staff in training positions are available for youth 15 years of age. This can be on a weekly schedule or as on needed basis.
The 2018 Summer Staff application will open November 1, 2017.